Case Study for Premier Limousine
Our client came to us with a website that they had outgrown and were looking for a fresh redesign.
The goals of the new website were as follows:
User Interface Design
- Goal: To create a fresh look that resembles the size of the company and their vast selection of vehicle choices.
- Solution: Using modern Web 2.0 technology we were able to create a fresh design that helped them achieve their goals.
- Goal: To make the website more user friendly and decrease the bounce rate. (The number of people that were leaving the home page without visiting any additional pages.)
- Solution: In the first 3 months of the website being live the bounce rate decreased from 32.39% to 12.95%.
- Goal: To increase the number of online quote requests by creating a custom designed quote form for potential customers to request pricing. This form required a specific list of parameters, as pricing is dependent on parameters such as date, vehicle choice and the time of year. The information needed to be structured so that it was easy for the customer to fill out, as well as being well organized when received by the employee answering the request.
- Solution: We designed a new contact form that instantly created an increase in the number of online quote requests. In the first 3 months our client received over 4800 online quote requests.
- Goal: Our client wanted to showcase their robust selection of vehicles.
- Solution: We started by designing a flash slide show on the home page that showcased a variety of their vehicles. We then designed a custom fleet page, with individual pages for each vehicle. We had photos taken of all of their actual vehicles, instead of using stock photography and added videos for a couple of their vehicles for a polished final touch.
- Goal: Our client had a bus division of the company that they wanted to cross-promote on their limousine website.
- Solution: We integrated the logo of the bus company into the website to inform visitors that they offered bus services as well.
- Goal: They wanted an easy way to promote any specials that they were offering and promote them on the website.
- Solution: We designed a specials page with a custom content management system, so that they could make updates to their specials without the outside help of our agency.
- Goal: The current website didn’t offer any way to reach out to visitors, once they left the website.
- Solution: We designed a custom graphic for visitors to enter their email address to receive news and specials from the company.
- Goal: The navigation of the original website was not very user friendly and needed to be re-structured.
- Solution: The architecture of the website should reflect the most important pages to your end user. We re-structured the navigation with this in mind. We realized that the fleet page was the most popular page, as our preliminary research of the analytics of the website showed us, and structured it accordingly. We reduced the bounce rate by over 200% in the first three months of the website being live.
- Goal: The current website didn’t have any call to action and our client wanted to encourage visitors to call or request a quote online.
- Solution: In order to accomplish this we designed custom buttons to receive a quote request and prominently displayed the phone number on every page of the website.
- Goal: The home page of the current website didn’t show any of the accolades that the company had been awarded over the years and the client wanted the page to convey more trust.
- Solution: Our agency designed a custom slide show of their partners and a second graphic with a variety of awards that they had earned over the years. We also designed a custom graphic showing their longevity in the industry, with over 25 years of reliable service.
Online Marketing Solution
- Goal: After the re-design of their website our client wanted to increase the number of visitors to their website. Our goal was to accomplish this through better management of their current Google AdWords Campaign, and by increasing their organic search engine rankings. We also launched an email marketing program, as well as a social media campaign to remarket to their existing clients.
The goals of the PPC (Pay-Per-Click) campaign were as follows:
- Goal: To increase the number of visitors to the website.
- Solution: In the first 6 months of managing the campaign(s) the number of visitors increased from 4,054 to 16,459.
- Goal: To increase their click through rate (The percentage of times your ad is clicked on, comparatively to the number of times that it is shown.)
- Solution: In the first 6 months the click through rate went from .83% to 6.55%.
- Goal: To decrease the cost of each click to their website, while simultaneously increase click through rate.
- Solution: In the first 6 months the cost per click decreased from $2.54 to $2.22.
The goal of the SEO campaign was as follows:
- Goal: The goal was to increase rankings on Google, while simultaneously increasing rankings on Yahoo and MSN.
- Solution: We accomplished this by building out the websites current link profile and writing custom title tags and meta descriptions to increase click through rate. In the first 9 months of launching the SEO Campaign the organic traffic made a 45% increase over the previous year.
- Goal: The goal of the email marketing was to be able to stay connected with their current list of clients and to be able to connect with users that had signed up for the email list online. This channel would be used to promote upcoming events, new vehicles and upcoming specials.
- Solution: We set up an account with Constant Contact and created a script to upload their current clients into the Constant Contact interface. We designed a custom graphic for website visitors to sign up for upcoming specials and events, where they could enter their email address.
The goals of the Facebook marketing were as follows:
- Goal: To encourage more of the website visitors to like the company on Facebook.
- Solution 1 of 3: We started by designing fresh logos for the website to encourage visitors to like us on Facebook and positioned them in visible areas around the website.
- Solution 2 of 3: After a user fills out the quote form we designed an introduction that thanked them and encouraged them to like us on Facebook.
- Solution 3 of 3: We then designed a landing page for a contest that lasted approximately a month and a half. The contest was very successful and we received over 1000 new fans during the contest.
- Goal: To add more customization to the Facebook page and add pictures of actual clients in their vehicles for a more personalized touch.
- Solution: The page was fairly bland, so we added their entire fleet of vehicles and encouraged some of their clients to add pictures of their events.
Online Quote Requests
With the large increase in online quote requests we had to design a solution to better manage the incoming leads. At the time, employee's were typing out each email individually, which was not the best use of human capital.
- Goal: Increase response-time efficiency.
- Solution: We started by writing custom tailored emails for each type of request. The emails were canned responses, with specific details that needed to be entered to give each outgoing email a personal touch.
- We then loaded each of the emails into each employees Microsoft Outlook in a function called Quick Parts. This program allows the sender to quickly select a pre-written email from a list and then fill in a few custom fields that are highlighted in yellow.
- This increased the efficiency of the process by over 200% and also created consistency among responses that were sent.
Customer Management System
- Goal: There was no easy way of retaining the potential customer’s information in an easily accessible way for later follow up. Our client needed to have a customer management system set up and train their employees on the functionality of the program.
- Solution: We set up a Salesforce account as a CRM solution to better manage their incoming leads. We custom programmed the quote requests form so that all of the information from the form on the website was uploaded into Salesforce. This eliminated the need to re-enter the information and further streamlined the process.
- Custom reports were created, so that a report could be run with specific parameters such as the requested vehicle and date of event. This enabled the client to be able to run a report on certain vehicles with specific date ranges to re-market to original requests. This assisted with making sure that the inventory was being utilized as much as possible.
"We have worked with Search Transparency over the last 3 years and have been very pleased with their services. Our online leads have increased substantially since they took over our online marketing and redesigned our website, and they have played a major role in generating additional revenue for our business over the last few years.
They assisted us in setting up better systems to track the effectiveness of our marketing, which has allowed us to decrease our overall marketing budget and has more than compensated for their fee.
They are always very responsive to last minute requests and have outperformed any previous providers by a large margin. I would highly recommend Search Transparency if you are looking to grow your company."